Lym Moreno (Venezuela), currently lives and works in Vienna. She has a master’s degree in Fine Arts from Universidad Nacional Experimental de las Artes (UNEA), Caracas.
In my Work, I seek to connect color, shape and texture in carefree, joyful and spontaneous figures and bodies. By articulating different interactions of these three elements I pursue the production of figurative and abstract images. I usually express the integrative bond between a human psychological behavior of my interest with the environment in which they are more likely to be represented.Lym Moreno
Topics of emotionality such as irrationality, love and obsession; as well as broader themes like otherness, masculinity identities and eroticsm are present in her Work.
Lym Moreno combines a diversity of media and techniques such as cut paper collage, drawing, animation, painting, paper dioramas, among other printmaking techniques such as wood cut and serigraphy. Under the pseudonym »Mosta« she expanded her visual language since 2004 with the medium painting only in the public space where she constantly experiences different contexts and formats.
Lym Moreno runs courses and workshops for adults where she generates a space of interaction, exchange and understanding of the creative process.
Available for projects and illustration commissions.
Contact: email@example.com (ATTENTION: Please remove the text "notspam" from the address when using!)
Represented in the U.K. by Love Blood Creative Agency.
Follow her on instagram.
Animale, Raum im Raum, Vienna (AT)
Animale Emotionale, Die Austerkammer, Sierre (CH)
Restos, Macolla Brote Creativo, Caracas (VE)
EN MI, Gastatelier 4, WUK Vienna (AT)
Trust me, Neruda Kultur Raum, Vienna (AT)
Dio-siete-rama, CELARG, Caracas (VE)
- GLÜCKSRENNTAG, WSB Studio WUK, Vienna (AT)
- Takeover – Streetart & Skateboarding, Wien Museum, Vienna (AT)
- Papierfantasie, MILANEUM, Vienna (AT)
- Kunst und Wunderkammer, Die Schöne, Vienna (AT)
- Ten Minute Shift II, KEX Studio WUK, Vienna (AT)
- Maze & Guest – Lym Moreno & Thomas Mock, Labyrinth Kuntsproduktion WUK, Vienna (AT)
- Für Immer, Die Schöne, Vienna (AT)
- Past | Present | Future, ARCCart, Vienna (AT)
- Anschläge, Semperdepot, Vienna (AT)
- Portraits, Art House Project, Eisenstadt (AT)
- (im)proper Illustration!, Vilnius Academy of Arts Gallery, Telsiai (LT)
- Oh That Place: The NOT street art Street ART special, Angewandte Innovation Lab, Vienna (AT)
- Personality Disorder, Improper Walls, Vienna (AT)
- Printshop, Jan Arnold Gallery, Vienna (AT)
- The Canvas Project Episode 5, adhocPAD, Vienna (AT)
- ART á la Carte – Werkschau WSB, Projektraum WUK, Vienna (AT)
- Sublima Eros II, Espacio Sublima Eros 2, Sevilla (ES)
- Cirkartoj, adhocPAD, Vienna (AT)
- A YO KAMMZAI Artprints, burnLAB, Vienna (AT)
- Emotionale Passage, Projekt Raum WUK, Vienna (AT)
- Post Digital Monsters, Pictoplasma, Paris (FR)
- Como Pedro por mi casa, Festival del Libro Ilustrado, Barcelona (ES)
- El Rey Tuqueque, Facultad de Arquitectura de la U.C.V., Caracas (VE)
- Punto y aparte, Museo Alejandro Otero, Caracas (VE)
- Sueño sin Soñador, La Barca de la Luna Ediciones, Caracas (VE), 2011
- Te puse un hechizo, self published edition, 2009
Suwereen (AT), Die Rundbar (AT), Eltern Magazine (DE), Explore Sound Magazine (AT), Vidale Gloesener (LU), Auers’ Flutery (AT), Mode Palast (AT), La Barca de la Luna Ediciones (VE), Verein Grosses Schiff (AT), Violin maker Franz Übelhör (AT), Bio Werkstatt (AT), SILO Production (AT), Guayaba production (VE)